Body Weight Trainer Certification Level 1
Sunday 12 February
Fitness First--The Zone Platinum
94 King St,
Sydney NSW 2000
Time: 9:00 - 18:00
Steve Maxwell's Bodyweight Certification is based on the principles of proper bio-mechanical alignment and technique for all the major pushing, pulling, squatting and low back/core exercises used in bodyweight exercise as resistance.
This is a teaching and coaching course, in that there are no performance requirements outside of demonstrating a knowledge of proper technique. The primary concern is teaching candidates progressive loading using bodyweight as the load.
Each exercise has many modifications, so that even the person with low strength-to-weight ration and the de-conditioned can greatly benefit. Particular emphasis is placed on: wrist, elbow, shoulders and knees, the main problem areas for people using bodyweight exercises. Some subjects covered in the bodyweight trainer's certification:
- How to teach beginners basic push-ups, pull-ups & body weight squats safely
- Wrist, elbow & shoulder alignment techniques to prevent overuse injuries
- How to balance the shoulder joints to keep them pain-free
- Spinal & core alignment for a healthy back and a stronger, more streamlined mid-section
- Dozens of push-ups, pull-up and squat variations
- Proper handstand technique
- Proprietary Maxercise combinations & complexes
- Ways of using calisthenics as a superior means of cardiovascular exercise for superior athletic performance and fat loss
Come prepared to be inspired, sweat and enjoy!
More info: Andy Tudor, +61 2 8383 5825 or Maxwell service desk