Maxwell Level One Kettlebell Trainer Certification
The Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor Course is not for rank beginners. It is assumed you are already competent in the basic lifts.
In the Level 1 KB Instructor Course you will refine your technique on the most important kettlebell lifts, as well as how to safely teach these lifts to others, the most common faults and how to correct them
In this course, you will learn correct workout construction and design, appropriate KB group exercise class structure, the most important aspects of leading group KB classes, how to identify and monitor over-reaching/overtraining--and what the difference is.
You will learn the Steve Maxwell system of training--and experience its superiority to the other systems out there.
What to Expect From--and During--the Maxwell Kettlebell Instructor Certification..and what NOT to Expect
To clarify what it is you'll get (and not get!) I want to lay out the all-important "Expectations". Anyone who registers for a Maxwell certification is considered "the Customer", and when the Customer's expectations aren't met, they are disappointed. The last thing I want is a disappointed customer! I think it's important that before you shell out your hard-earned dollars, I provide a list of what you can expect--and not expect--from one of my certifications, so you can make an informed decision whether we're the right fit!
What to Expect DURING a Steve Maxwell Kettlebell Instructor Training:
- Expect to work hard with tons of hands-on demos
- Expect to experience first-hand the unique exercises and techniques of the renowned Maxwell system
- Expect a full day, which starts on time, with few breaks, and as much information can be assimilated--no precious time is wasted!
- Be prepared for short bathroom breaks, because time is money and we want you to get as much information as possible--It's been my experience that long breaks and meal-times undermine the learning experience
- Expect to focus--and hone--both your intra-personal and inter-personal kettlebell skills
- Expect to take lots of notes--and have your questions answered
What to Expect FROM a Steve Maxwell Kettlebell Instructor training:
- Unlike certain other seminars, with activities foisted upon underlings and drones, EXPECT all material to be presented by Steve Maxwell
- Expect to learn everything you need to know about classroom structure, design, and control of group kettlebell classes
- Expect to learn the most 12 common kettlebell form breaks and errors--and how to fix them! (many people tell us the Faults & Fixes segment alone is worth the price of admission!)
- Expect to return home with a ton of great programing ideas
Requirements to pass the certification:
- Demonstration of perfect form of the exercises covered at the seminar
- The ability to teach and correct people with little or no prior experience of kettlebell training
a Maxwell instructor manual
a network of professional help
Most importantly, expect to take from this workshop a feeling of confidence in your ability to command, control and TEACH both group and individual kettlebell classes.
What NOT to expect:
You will NOT be expected to sit through an obligatory, expensive, long, and boring group dinner
Hey, I like socializing as much as the next guy, but you've already spent a ton of money on this cert, so we're not going to drag you out of a lengthy, hard day at the gym so we can hold hands and make you feel good!
You will NOT be compelled to sit through cheesy marketing lectures geared to enhance the finances of a parent organization presented by people who acquired their trade with Internet marketing seminars
- You WON'T be told lies about how you should write kettlebell articles to increase your upward mobility
- Do NOT expect any time-share-esque pitches about buying into a franchise--we respect your time and intelligence and have far too much useful material to cover
- Do NOT expect to hear kettlebell conversion stories of How Kettlebells Changed My Life... how they'll cure cancer or even the common cold
- You don't need to be converted--you know how good kettlebells are already or you wouldn't be here in the first place
I, Steve Maxwell, pledge to do my very best to meet your expectations and have you leave my kettlebell instructor certification as a satisfied customer.
View more of Steve's videos here
This book guides you through a step-by-step process in achieving your first chin-up.
And once that first chin-up comes, it's amazing how quickly and plentifully the repetitions follow.
Click here to see a real life case study!
Only $4.75 for your Kindle!